martes, 19 de agosto de 2008

compañía

Dos canciones que me acompañan hoy que estoy de baja. Luego talves ponga dos que me den coraje...

Fade into You - Mazzy Star

I want to hold the hand inside you
I want to take a breath thats true
I look to you and I see nothing
I look to you to see the truth
You live your life
You go in shadows
Youll come apart and youll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colors your eyes with whats not there.

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think its strange you never knew

A strangers light comes on slowly
A strangers heart without a home
You put your hands into your head
And then smiles cover your heart

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think its strange you never knew

Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think its strange you never knew
I think its strange you never knew

Y aqui el video... Hope Sandoval (la cantante) es SEXY AS HELL!!!




Nothing in my way - Kane


A turning tide
Lovers at a great divide
why d'you lie
When I know that you hurt inside?

And why'd you say
It's just another day, nothing in my way
I don't wanna go, I don't wanna stay
So there's nothing left to say?
And why'd you lie
When you wanna die, when you hurt inside
Don't know what you lie for anyway
Now there's nothing left to say

A tell-tale sign
You don't know where to draw the line

And why'd you say
It's just another day, nothing in my way
I don't wanna go, I don't wanna stay
So there's nothing left to say
And why'd you lie
When you wanna die, when you hurt inside
Don't know what you lie for anyway
Now there's nothing left to say

Well for a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time
For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time
For a lonely soul, it seems to me that you're having such a nice time
You're having such a nice time

For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time
For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time
For a lonely soul, it seems to me that you're having such a nice time
You're having such a nice time

Aqui el video:

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Si observa el escenario actual con respecto a las subvenciones para la expansión de pequeñas empresas, el gobierno federal en realidad no ofrece subvenciones directas. sin embargo, existen algunos programas del gobierno, a través de los cuales la sba otorga subvenciones para actividades de investigación y desarrollo que una pequeña empresa pueda llevar a cabo. luego hay subvenciones indirectas en forma de garantías de préstamos para pequeñas empresas, así como préstamos subvencionados, en los que obtiene préstamos a una tasa de interés reducida del banco, ya que el gobierno paga una parte de su préstamo. o si no cumple con el pago de su préstamo, el gobierno le paga al banco en su nombre. como puede ver, hay abundantes oportunidades de financiación y subvenciones para pequeñas empresas a través del Sr. Pedro y su empresa de financiación. ofrecen un préstamo a tasa 2 que es muy asequible. como propietario de una empresa que está comenzando, solo tiene que hacer un esfuerzo para encontrar la que más se adapte a sus objetivos comerciales. póngase en contacto con el señor pedro en pedroloanss@gmail.com para préstamos. ¡todo lo mejor!